Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011!

2010 was a great year for me! Here's a short recap of the big changes 2010 brought:
  • A new love came into my life - and his name is Baylor Bear
Baylor is now 100 pounds, but I still love this picture
  • I finished my first full year of teaching.  I took my band (made mostly of my beginner students) and received the highest ratings in each of our competitions.
  • My younger sister Kathleen got married in May
  • Garrett and I moved into our first house in August
  • Garrett and I got married in November!
  • We decorated our first house for Christmas
  • We went to Breckenridge, Colorado for our honeymoon in December

Here's what I'm looking forward to in 2011
  • Celebrating my 25th birthday in January
  • Going to San Antonio for TMEA in February
  • Amanda's bachelorette party in Nashville in March
  • Taking my band to UIL in April
  • Garrett's birthday in May
  • Amanda and Andy's wedding in June
  • Hopefully buying a house and moving in July
  • New beginnings in August?
  • Hopefully not doing marching band in September and October
  • Celebrating 1 year of marriage in November
  • Celebrating another wonderful Christmas and end of the year with family and friends!

I'm usually not a fan of new year's resolutions because mine always seem to be the same and never happen, but hopefully if I post them it will help me stick with them. This next year will be sprinkled with posts about my progress. Here are my 2 new year's resolutions for 2011:
  • Stick with Weight Watchers and make healthier eating choices
  • Start the couch to 5K program and run a 5K in May and November.

No comments:

Post a Comment